Saturday, July 17, 2010

Big Mark's Dyslexic Adventures

Ok. So maybe the blogging world and I got off on the wrong foot. It's not that I hate blogs. I just hate useless ones.  For example, I just read a blog last night. The title was "Last night". In the blog it stated something like, "Last night, my friends and I went to hang out at movie theater down the street from my house. OMG! I love my friends."  . First off, that was not a blog post. That was a tweet (also know as useless ramblings that 90% of  America's population doesn't care about). Secondly, why did I waste my time? I hate when blogs lure you in with creative titles like, "All the Cool Titles were Taken"  or "Big Mark's Dyslexic Adventures". Then, when  you read the blog, the blogger writes in detail about how he spent 20 minutes helping his grandma find her dentures.

So here's my promise blogging world!  "I, Dirty Lenses, promise never to post boring, uselessness, and nothingness, and randomness... Ok I think you get the point.

The title Perfect Eyesight through Dirty Lenses was inspired by...well... me. As stated in the previous blog, I'm very observant. And sometimes I see things that many don't see. Those random actions by other people make life interesting (I told you I was bored). After watching them,  I begin to think and try to understand that person through my own lenses, which indeed are dirty. I never claimed to be perfect... just observant. When I think I have the person figured out, I post my ideas on here. On this blog you might see, my ideas about the government, pop culture, married life, teaching, and religion. All of which, are things I spend my time thinking about. Therefore you get to read about it.  If you were looking for the latest inside scoop on Linday Lohan, try People magazine (my wife says they have some good stuff.). Lastly, this blog is intended to make you smile... at times. I'd like to think of myself as the black Dave Barry. So if you think its funny, laugh. If not, humor me.

- Dirty Lenses

No comments:

Post a Comment